NSK is one of the world's leading manufacturers of rolling bearings, automotive products, precision machinery and parts, and mechatronics products. The NSK sales exceed €6,2 billion.
NSK employs more than 30,500 employees worldwide, with more than 3,200 employees based in Europe.
Currently, in our NSK office in Warsaw we are strengthening our Auditing Team and therefore we are looking for a candidate who is interested in filling the position of an:
As an Internal Auditor you will be part of a team whose primary role is to provide an objective evaluation of the operational, financial and informational control systems that management has established. Our services contribute to the Company’s risk management process and act as a catalyst for change.
The role can be located in any NSK locations in Poland (Wałbrzych / Kielce / Warsaw) and will likely require up to 60% travel.
- Perform Japanese SOX (J-SOX) compliance testing and analysis in the area of the IT General Controls and business processes;
- Collect, analyze, interpret document / information to arrive at an audit result, and prepare work papers in accordance with procedures / standards;
- Accurate evaluation of the internal control system of the audited unit;
- Responsible for the preparation of audit reports summarizing findings, risks and recommendations;
- Responsible for the communication of audit results to audited management;
- Contribute to the development of new processes where needed. Accomplish specific objectives and assigned activities, usually as part of a team;
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of audit resources and procedures. Complete audit assignments from beginning to end, with minimal supervision;
- Work with process owners to ensure ongoing documentation is up to date and accurate, and that controls continue to be appropriate.
- Min. 3 years of relevant external and /or internal audit experience;
- Degree in business administration / economics or engineering;
- Actively pursuing a relevant professional certification (CISA, CIA etc.);
- Strong analytical and IT skills;
- Knowledge of internal controls (IT and business controls) and audit methodologies, frameworks and standards;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, proficiency in English;
- Strong work ethic with high level of personal integrity;
- Willingness to travel (ca. 60% of international travels).
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application - Curriculum Vitae in English - via our page or to email@example.com.
Please enter name of the position and the reference number in the subject of the message. We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
If you meet the above requirements and would be interested in that position, please apply till August 31, 2016.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
NSK Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Karczówkowska 41, 25-711 Kielce
tel. 41 34 75 171 fax 41 34 75 101
Pełny etat - Administracja - Polska I Europa Środkowa